INTERMEDIATE Landscape Architect/Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Start to work at Ferris + Associates Inc. conveniently located in the historic St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood in downtown Toronto. Walking distance to Union Station. It’s a great team of experts dedicated to providing a full range of consulting services in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design and Site Planning. The firm has a proven track record for the design and implementation of large-scale projects, both nationally and internationally.
The candidate must have previous experience in large scale urban projects including a thorough understanding of on slab construction, associated details and an ability to understand and coordinate with a multidisciplinary group of consultants. Also, the candidate must demonstrate strong skills in time management, multi-tasking, ability to problem solve and arrive at creative solutions.
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assume management of projects assigned in the role of project manager;
- Assume responsibilities for the completeness and coordination with consultants of all drawings and documents;
- Assume responsibility for ensuring drawings and documents are issued in a timely manner and that all deadlines are met;
- Assume responsibility of the preparation of specifications and contract documents;
- Submit time sheets accurately and on time, accountability for billing.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbally;
- Work efficiently and effectively with both internal and external clients;
- Project a professional manner to senior and junior associates;
- Accept suggestions and criticism in a productive manner.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of design & construction drawing experience;
- Strong project design and management skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team equivalent;
- Experience in developing own time management and organizational skills required to undertake multiple projects or facets or various projects;
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2017
Salary is commensurate with experience
Please submit your resume in COMPLETE CONFIDENCE to the personal email of Diana Pandya c/o email@example.com