SENIOR Landscape Architect/Project Manager
We are conveniently located in the historic St. Lawrence Market neighborhood in downtown Toronto. Walking distance to Union Station. It’s a great team of experts dedicated to providing a full range of consulting services in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design and Site Planning. The firm has a proven track record for the design and implementation of large-scale projects, both nationally and internationally.
This senior candidate must have previous experience in large scale urban projects including a thorough understanding of on slab construction, associated details and an ability to understand and coordinate with a multidisciplinary group of consultants. Also, the candidate must demonstrate strong skills in time management, multi-tasking, ability to problem solve and arrive at creative solutions.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- Eligible for OALA Full Membership
- Minimum 10 years of design & construction drawing experience
- Strong project design and management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience in developing own time management and organizational skills required to undertake multiple projects or facets of various projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2017
Salary is commensurate with experience and the future is limitless.
Senior Candidates : please submit your resume in COMPLETE CONFIDENCE to the personal email of Paul Ferris c/o firstname.lastname@example.org